The Citi PremierPass® / Expedia® MasterCard is ideal for those who are seeking a travel rewards card and for those that use Expedia for their travel plans. The card offer 0% on balance transfers for the first 15 months and gives $50 off your first Expedia purchase.
Categories: Citi | MasterCard | Balance Transfer | Low Interest | Excellent Credit | Travel Rewards
This card offers 0% on balance transfers for the first 15 months. The standard variable APR is 16.24% and may vary based on changes to the Prime Rate. There is no 0% introductory rate on purchases with this card.
With this card you earn ThankYou® Points for the things you buy, then redeem them for flights, hotels and vacation packages, gift cards, merchandise and more through ThankYou® Rewards. You can earn up to 2x more ThankYou® Points when you book on Expedia and earn 1 ThankYou® Point for every $1 spent on all other purchases. You will earn 1 ThankYou® Point for every 3 miles flown with any airline on tickets you buy for anyone. You will get $50 off your first eligible purchase on Expedia and the credit will appear as a statement credit upon first Expedia purchase with the card. ‘you can redeem your ThankYou® points for any flight available on Expedia through the ThankYou® Rewards.
Additional Citi PremierPass® / Expedia® MasterCard Details
- Personal Concierge Service: Your Concierge Service Representative will book flights or hotel rooms, and make restaurant reservations. You can even get help purchasing the perfect gift. No request is too big or small when you have 24/7 access to personalized service anywhere in the world.
- No Pre-set Spending Limit: Each charge that causes your balance to exceed your revolving credit limit will be evaluated based on account usage and performance, other account relationships with us (if applicable) and your experience with other creditors. You must pay in full each month any amount that exceeds your revolving credit limit.
- Auto Rental Insurance: You’re automatically covered when you reserve and rent an eligible vehicle with your Citi® card and decline the car rental company’s collision loss/damage waiver insurance.
- Travel & Emergency Assistance: You’re protected when you’re traveling in the U.S. and abroad. Travel & Emergency Assistance services include medical and legal referrals, lost luggage assistance, emergency transportation, translation services and more. Included in this service are MasterTrip® Travel Assistance, Travel Services Medical Assistance and MasterLegal® Referral Service.
- Lost Luggage Coverage: Charge the entire common carrier fare to your Citi® card and get up to $3,000 in lost luggage coverage for you and your dependents. This benefit covers permanently lost, stolen or damaged baggage or personal articles checked with a common carrier.
- Retail Purchase Protection: Most items purchased with your Citi Card are eligible for protection against theft, fire or accidental breakage of up to $1,000 for up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Price Protection: If you buy something with your Citi® card and then see it advertised in print for less within 60 days, you will receive a refund for the difference up to $250 (excludes Internet purchases and certain items).
- Citi® Photocard: Citi Photocard offers added security and a great form of photo identification by putting your picture and signature on the front of your Citi card.
How to Apply for the Citi PremierPass® / Expedia® MasterCard
Applying for this credit card is quick and easy. We’ve provided a link below that will take you to the official Citi PremierPass® / Expedia® MasterCard website. From this page, you can click on the apply now button to go to the Citi PremierPass® / Expedia® MasterCard secure online application. The application takes just a few minutes to complete, and they will notify you about the outcome of your application.
To get started, visit the Citi PremierPass® / Expedia® MasterCard official website.