Some of my favorite card offers are the ones that give you a nice bonus just for spending money you were already going to spend. The Hyatt Credit Card is one of these offers because it gives 2 free nights at any Hyatt Hotel, anywhere in the world, after you spend $1,000 within the first 3 months. What’s not to love about that? It’s got other great benefits too, like triple points for your Hyatt purchase. Let’s take a look at all the details.
- Begin with 2 Free Nights at Hyatt properties worldwide, after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months from account opening with the Hyatt Credit Card
- Receive 1 Free Night each year on your anniversary in any Category 1-4 property
- No foreign transaction fees and Smart Chip protection on international purchases
- 3 Hyatt Gold Passport points for every $1 spent with your Hyatt Card at all Hyatt properties
- New: Now more points in more places, 2 Hyatt Gold Passport points for every $1 spent at restaurants, on airline tickets purchased directly with the airline and at car rental agencies
- 1 Hyatt Gold Passport point for every $1 spent on purchases elsewhere
- There are no limits to the points you can earn
Let’s talk rewards! You will earn 3 Hyatt Gold Passport points for every $1 spent with your Hyatt Card at all Hyatt properties, 2 Hyatt Gold Passport points for every $1 spent at restaurants, on airline tickets purchased directly with the airline and at car rental agencies and 1 Hyatt Gold Passport point for every $1 spent on purchases elsewhere. As you can see, if you stay at Hyatt locations then you can earn points much faster. You can earn unlimited points because there is no maximum number of points that you can accumulate.
Two Free Nights
We will cover this perk in a bit more detail. All members will receive two Hyatt Gold Passport® Free Night Awards after you spend $1,000 within the first 3 months. This breaks down to just $333 per month for 3 months which isn’t that much. Your Free Nighst Award is valid for use on any available standard room within one year from when it’s issued. You can use it at any Hyatt hotel or resort any where in the world. After you qualify, it takes about 10 days for your Free Night Awards to post to your account.
How to Apply for the Hyatt Credit Card
Applying for this offer is simple. I’ve provided a link below that will take you offer website. From this page, you can click on the apply now button to go to the Hyatt Credit Card secure online application. The application takes just a few minutes to complete, and they will even notify you about the outcome of your application.
To get started, visit the Hyatt Credit Card official website.