Discover Bank offers one of the highest yields available on a savings account. It’s current 0.95% APY is significantly higher than the national average. This is an excellent rate for a savings account that only requires a $500 minimum deposit.
Discover Bank Online Savings Account Review
Well known for its cash back credit cards, Discover also has an online bank. The Discover Bank Online Savings Account is one of the highest yielding FDIC insured savings accounts available. There are no monthly fees to maintain an account, the website is easy to use, and funds can be transferred to other accounts.
Discover Bank Savings Account Details
- Go to Discover Bank Offer
- Fees: No monthly maintenance fees
- Credit Pull: Soft Pull from ChexSystems
- Minimum Deposit Requirement: There is no minimum balance requirement, although there is a $500 initial deposit requirement to open an account.
- Availability: All 50 states
- Routing (ABA) number: 031100649
- Established: August 30, 1911
- FDIC certificate: 5649
Discover Bank Savings Account Summary
- Earn over 5X the National Savings Average1
- Low $500 minimum opening deposit
- No minimum balance or monthly maintenance fees
- Deposits are FDIC insured up to the maximum allowed by law
- Fund your savings account online from an existing bank account
- Manage your savings account online or with our mobile banking app
- Fast and free online money transfers