For those crafters who are serious about scrapbooking, the National City Scrapbook Rewards Visa card might be just what you need to build up your scrapbooking supplies. Crafters can earn Scrapbuck$ through normal everyday purchases and then redeem their Scrapbuck$ for scrapbooking-related rewards. Here is a quick look at some of the rewards the card offers.
- Earn up to 4% back in Scrapbuck$1
- 4% back in Scrapbucks$ on scrapbook and craft supplies
- Shop at your favorite craft store, scrapbook store, and for the first $100 in eligible monthly net purchases, you get 4% in Scrapbuck$
- 3% back in Scrapbuck$ on pay-at-the-pump gasoline
- Up to $250 in eligible monthly net purchases
- 2% back in Scrapbuck$ on purchases at grocery stores and restaurants
- Up to $750 in eligible monthly net purchases
- Up to 1% back in Scrapbuck$ on almost everything else
- ¼% in Scrapbuck$ on first $10,000 in eligible net purchases every year, 1% thereafter with no limits
You may redeem your Scrapbuck$ for a variety of scrapbook-related rewards through www.ScrapbookRewards.com, or by calling National City toll-free at 1-800-558-8472. If you would like to see the rewards currently offered for redemption you can check them out at www.ScrapbookRewards.com. It usually take about 4-6 weeks for delivery of your Scrapbook Reward after your redemption request has been processed. The minimum redemption amount is twenty dollars ($20.00) in Scrapbuck$.
For the first six months the card offers a 0% APR on transferred balances. Once the introductory period ends, you’ll enjoy a variable APR. The introductory 0% APR does not apply to Purchases or Cash Advances. Payments will be applied to pay off low APR balances before paying off higher APR balances, which means if you make purchases they may accrue finance charges. After the intro period the APR is a variable rate between 10.99% – 21.99% based what you qualify for. The rate is determined by adding a margin to an Index. The margin for purchases and balance transfers is 4.99% OR 6.99% OR 9.99% OR 11.99% OR 13.99% OR 15.99%.
Scrapbook Rewards Summary
The real benefit of the card are the perks it offers for scrapbookers. The APR is rather high and there are some fees that you should be aware of. To see a complete list of details about the card you should review the Scrapbook Rewards Visa website.
The Scrapbook Rewards Visa is a fun credit card for those that love scrapbooking. While you can earn rewards from the card, however, it generally doesn’t beat out the top cash back cards.