With no annual fee and unlimited 1% cash back rewards, the Capital One Spark Classic for Business card is suitable for small business owners who like a simple cash back system. The card itself would not be a great fit for someone who is a big spender, or those with higher credit, as there are better credit cards out there for that demographic.
- No annual fee
- Earn 1% cash back on every purchase
- Build business credit with responsible use
- Fraud coverage
- No foreign transaction fees
- Year-End Summaries and employee cards at no extra cost
Pros & Cons
- No annual fee
- Unlimited 1% cash back
- Requires Fair credit
- High APR
- Not suitable for big spenders/higher credit
Credit card companies consider a number of factors when evaluating an application. These factors may include income, debt, existing credit cards and, of course, the applicant's credit score.
While credit card issuers do not publish the criteria for approval, we collect publicly available data on credit scores for those who have been either approved or denied for a credit card. Keep in mind that we cannot verify this information and an issuer's credit score requirements can change over time.
- Approved (11/07/2017): 678 (Experian)--$500 credit limit
- Approved (02/14/2020): 725 (Equifax)--$5,000 credit limit
- Approved (02/14/2020): 772 (TransUnion)--$5,000 credit limit
- Approved (02/14/2020): 792 (Experian)--$5,000 credit limit
- Approved (03/07/2015): 680 (Equifax)--$2,000 credit limit
- Approved (03/07/2105): 714 (Equifax)--$2,000 credit limit
- Approved (03/07/2015): 718 (TransUnion)--$2,000 credit limit