Chase Bank regularly offers bonuses on new accounts. The bonuses, however, don’t last long. This bonus deal is worth up to $350.The checking account bonus requires direct deposit. The savings account bonus requires a deposit of at least $10,000. Details on the bonus can be found here.
Chase $200 Checking Bonus
To receive the $200 checking bonus:
- Open a new Chase Total Checking account, which is subject to approval;
- Have your direct deposit made to this account within 60 days of account opening. Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government. After you have completed all the above checking requirements, Chase will deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days.
Note: The checking offer is not available to existing Chase checking customers, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
Chase $150 Savings Bonus
To receive the $150 savings bonus:
- Open a new Chase SavingsSM account, which is subject to approval.
- Deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money into the new savings account within 10 business days of account opening; AND
- Maintain at least a $10,000 balance for 90 days from the date of deposit.
- Fees: Chase Total Checking® has no Monthly Service Fee when you do at least one of the following each statement period: Option #1: Have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more made to this account; OR, Option #2: Keep a minimum daily balance of $1,500 or more in your checking account; OR, Option #3: Keep an average daily balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances. Otherwise a $12 Monthly Service Fee will apply in most states ($10 Monthly Service Fee for CA, OR and WA).
- Credit Pull: Soft Pull from ChexSystems
- Minimum Deposit Requirement: $25 minimum deposit to open an account.
- Availability: United States, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia
- ATM Network: 18,000 Chase ATMs & 5,500 branches
- Routing (ABA) number: Various
- Established: 1824
- FDIC certificate: 628
- Phone Number: 1-800-935-9935