Chase is currently offering some great sign-up bonuses and ongoing rewards on its Ink line of business credit cards. These cards can be a good option for small business owners anyway, but these deals are making it even better.
Chase Ink cards come in three flavors. Two of them pay rewards in cash, one in points. All three enable you to earn Ultimate Rewards. Two have no annual fee, one does. As with anything, you get what you pay for. The Chase Ink with an annual fee offers the highest sign-up bonus and phenomenal ongoing rewards.
Chase Ink Business Credit Cards
- Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card
- Chase Ink Business Cash Credit Card
- Chase Ink Business Unlimited
Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card
First up is the Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card, which offers the highest signup bonus of the three Chase business credit cards. You can earn 100,000 bonus points, which is worth $1,250 in travel rewards when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
The reward structure makes this card ideal for small business that travel a lot or advertise online. That’s because it pays 3x points on the first $150,000 spent each anniversary year in the following categories:
- Shipping purchases
- Internet, cable and phone services
- Advertising purchases with social media sites and search engines
- Signup Bonus: Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Bonus Points worth $1,250 toward travel redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 3X Points Reward: Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
- 1X Points Reward: Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn
- Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more
- No foreign transaction fees
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- $95 Annual Fee
Chase Ink Business Cash Credit Card
The Chase Ink Business Cash Credit Card combines a generous signup bonus with up to 5% cash back. Here it’s important to examine the 5% categories to make sure you take full advantage. The card pays this rate on the first $25,000 spent each account anniversary at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone service. You’ll also earn 2% of the first $25,000 each anniversary year at gas stations and restaurants.
- Signup Bonus: Earn $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- 5% Rewards: Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year
- 2% Rewards: Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year
- 1% Rewards: Earn 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn
- Intro APR: 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases
- No Annual Fee
Chase Ink Business Unlimited
The third option is ideal for those looking for a solid card with simple rewards. The Chase Ink Business Unlimited offers a $500 bonus, 1.5% cash back, and a 0% APR introductory rate. This card offers the simplest reward structure. There are no categories to worry about, just 1.5% on all purchases.
So which of these offers is best for you? That depends on what you need.
If you’ll spend $15,000 within three months, the Ink Business Preferred card will give you a better deal with the 100,000 bonus points. Use the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal to book travel with those points, and you’ll essentially break even on more than a decade of annual fees.
If you’re not sure how often you’ll use the card, or don’t plan to spend that much off the bat, the Ink Unlimited is probably your better option. You earn 1.5% cash back without juggling categories and you won’t have to worry about that $95 fee.
Either way, if you’re in the market for a business credit card right now, these Chase offers are worth checking out.
Compare Chase Ink Business Credit Cards
|Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card||Chase Ink Business Cash Credit Card||Chase Ink Business Unlimited|
|Signup Bonus||100,000 bonus points||$750 bonus cash||$750 bonus cash|
|Cash Back||Up to 3x points||Up to 5%||1.5%|
|Learn More||Learn More||Learn More|