The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers excellent travel rewards and benefits for a reasonable annual fee. The signup bonus, enhanced travel rewards, and the 25% redemption bonus when points are redeemed for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards makes this an excellent choice for travelers.
Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. These points are worth $750 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants
- 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- $0 foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value
- $95 Annual Fee
|Purchase APR||See Rates & Fees|
|Penalty APR||See Rates & Fees|
|Cash Advance APR||See Rates & Fees|
|Annual Fee||See Rates & Fees|
|Cash Advance Fee||See Rates & Fees|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||See Rates & Fees|
|Late Payment Fee||See Rates & Fees|
|Returned Payment Fee||See Rates & Fees|
Introductory Purchase APRNone
Introductory Balance Transfer APRNone
Earn 60,000 Points after spending $4,000 in the first 3 months.
|*Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants- from airfare and hotels to fine dining and cafés.|
|All Other Purchases||1%|
We last updated the data in this credit card article on June 4, 2020. Please confirm all terms and conditions with the credit card issuer before applying for any credit card.