The Hilton Honors American Express Card is designed to benefit those who enjoy staying at Hilton Hotels. The card offers a rewards program that allows you to earn points on all purchases and extra points for Hilton purchases. In this review, we’ll look at the rewards program, including the value of Hilton Honors points and what hotels accept them. We’ll also cover the fees and rates, and compare this card to other Hilton credit cards.
Hilton Honors American Express Card
- Welcome Offer: Earn 75,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening..
- Earn 7X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for every dollar of eligible purchases charged directly with a hotel or resort within the Hilton Honors portfolio of brands.
- Earn 5X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for every dollar of eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets, and U.S. gas stations.
- Earn 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your card.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Enjoy complimentary Hilton Honors Silver status with your Card.
- No Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
|Purchase APR||See Rates & Fees|
|Penalty APR||See Rates & Fees|
|Cash Advance APR||See Rates & Fees|
|Annual Fee||See Rates & Fees|
|Cash Advance Fee||See Rates & Fees|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||See Rates & Fees|
|Late Payment Fee||See Rates & Fees|
|Returned Payment Fee||See Rates & Fees|
Introductory Purchase APRNone
Introductory Balance Transfer APRNone
Earn 75,000 Points after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months.
|Hilton portfolio hotels and resorts||7%|
|*Earn 7X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged on your Card directly with a hotel or resort within the Hilton portfolio.|
|U.S. Gas Stations||5%|
|All Other Purchases||3%|
We last updated the data in this credit card article on June 2, 2020. Please confirm all terms and conditions with the credit card issuer before applying for any credit card.