The IHG Rewards Club Traveler Credit Card is a travel credit card aimed at those who frequent IHG Brand hotels. IHG includes popular brands such as InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Kimpton, EVEN Hotels, Indigo® Hotels and Holiday Inn®.
IHG Rewards Club Traveler Credit Card
- Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Award nights start at 10,000 points for Category 1 hotels and go up to 70,000 points for a Category 13 property.
- There is no annual fee
- Earn up to 15 points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel
- Earn 5 points with the IHG Rewards Club Traveler Credit Card
- Earn 10 points for being an IHG Rewards Club member.
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants.
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Fourth Reward Night Free
- IHG Rewards Club Bonus points are redeemable at hotels such as InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Kimpton®, EVEN® Hotels, Indigo® Hotels & Holiday Inn®
Apply Online: Get details on how to apply for this card.
|Purchase APR||See Rates & Fees|
|Penalty APR||See Rates & Fees|
|Cash Advance APR||See Rates & Fees|
|Annual Fee||See Rates & Fees|
|Cash Advance Fee||See Rates & Fees|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||See Rates & Fees|
|Late Payment Fee||See Rates & Fees|
|Returned Payment Fee||See Rates & Fees|
Introductory Purchase APRNone
Introductory Balance Transfer APRNone
Earn 100,000 Points after spending $2,000 in the first 3 months.
|IHG Hotels and Resorts||15%|
|*Earn 15 points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel.|
|All Other Purchases||1%|
We last updated the data in this credit card article on May 24, 2020. Please confirm all terms and conditions with the credit card issuer before applying for any credit card.