The United Explorer Card offers bonus miles and up to 2 miles for every $1 spent. It also offers a credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck and the first bag flies free.
United Explorer Card
- Signup Offer: Earn 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening..
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on United purchases and at restaurants and on hotel stays purchased directly with the hotel
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Up to $100 Global Entry or TSA Pre?® Fee Credit
- 25% back on United inflight purchases
- Check your first bag for free when you use your card to purchase your ticket
- Priority boarding privileges and visit the United Club? with 2 one-time passes each year for your anniversary
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95
Apply Online: Get details on how to apply for this card.
|Purchase APR||See Rates & Fees|
|Penalty APR||See Rates & Fees|
|Cash Advance APR||See Rates & Fees|
|Annual Fee||See Rates & Fees|
|Cash Advance Fee||See Rates & Fees|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||See Rates & Fees|
|Late Payment Fee||See Rates & Fees|
|Returned Payment Fee||See Rates & Fees|
Introductory Purchase APRNone
Introductory Balance Transfer APRNone
Earn 40,000 Miles after spending $2,000 in the first 3 months.
|All Other Purchases||1%|
We last updated the data in this credit card article on May 7, 2020. Please confirm all terms and conditions with the credit card issuer before applying for any credit card.