When it comes to credit cards, most people are familiar with airline miles credit cards that allow card users to earn free flights. Those who travel often know just how much you can save when you really focus to accumulate frequent flyer miles. When you take full advantage of bonus offers you can cash in the miles you have earned for free airline tickets to just about anywhere. With frequent flyer programs being the big thing, it’s common that hotel frequent guest programs get over looked. Just as frequent flyer programs can save you money, so can hotel rewards cards.
There are a variety of cards out there that have great bonus offers which allow you to earn free nights right away. For example, the Marriott Rewards Visa Signature Card offers new cardmembers 22,500 bonus points after the first purchase which is enough for 3 nights! New members will also receive free e-certificate for one free night which means right away you will earn 4 free nights at Marriott hotels (category 1). On top of that the annual fee is waived for the first year and this will save you an additional $30. Check out some of the highlight of the credit card below.
Marriott Rewards Visa Signature Card from Chase
The Marriott Rewards Visa Signature Card is ideal for those that enjoy staying at Marriott Hotels while they are away. The card gives members options for earning bonus points, free night stays at Marriott Hotels, and you can earn points on all your purchases. When it comes to redeeming your points you can do so for vacations, airline miles or merchandise. Each year you renew your card membership you will be rewarded with credits towards elite status. This card is designed for those with good to excellent credit and for those seeking a travel rewards card specific to Marriott Hotels.
- 22,500 Bonus Points after your first purchase, redeemable for up to 3 free nights; plus receive a free night stay e-certificate upon account approval for a total of up to 4 free nights!
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent at Marriott® locations
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on other eligible purchases
- Card members achieve silver elite status with exclusive benefits
- Redeem Marriott Rewards points at other Marriott properties including Renaissance Hotels, Courtyard, Residence Inn, and Fairfield Inn & Suites
- No Annual fee for you first year – that’s a $30 value