The Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card enables card members to earn free night stays quickly with 100,000 bonus points and up to 6 points on every $1 spent. It also offers a free night’s stay every year after your account anniversary. We look at the pros and cons in this Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card review.
This card is one of the cards I carry every day. As a fan of Marriott hotels, this card enables me to earn free stays extremely fast. The combination of 100,000 bonus points and up to 6x points on every $1 spent on the card provides an excellent opportunity to earn free night stays at Marriott Hotels. You also earn a free night stay on every anniversary of card membership.
Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card Snapshot
- Bonus: Earn 100,000 bonus points after spending $5,000 on purchases within the first 3
- Earn a free night award (worth up to 35,000 points) every year after your account anniversary
- Earn 6X points at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels
- Earn 2X Bonvoy points on all other purchasers
- Earn Silver Elite Status each account anniversary, path to Gold Status after users spend $35,000 each year
- Receive 15 Elite Night Credits granted each calendar year.
- Unlimited Marriott Bonvoy Points
- $95 Annual Fee
There are several components of the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card rewards program:
1. 100,000 Bonus Points: Earning the bonus points is easy. Spend $5,000 on the card in the first 3 of account opening and you’ll earn 100,000 Marriott bonus points. Free night stays start at 7,500 points for a category 1 hotel, making the bonus points extremely valuable.
3. Free Night Stay: You also get 1 free night stay at a Category 1-5 location on each account anniversary date. For me, this more than pays for the annual fee.
4. 6 Points: Earn 6 points for every $1 spent at over 6,700 Marriott Bonvoy hotels worldwide. This is a great benefit when you vacation at a Marriott resort. We recently spent $4,000 at the Frenchman’s Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort. At 5 points each we earned 20,000 points.
5. 2 Points: Earn 2 points on every $1 spent on all other purchases.
With the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card, you automatically earn Silver Status each year.
What we like about the Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card
- 100,000 bonus points
- Up to 6 points for every $1
- Silver Elite status
- No foreign transaction fees
- Free night stay every year
What could be better
- $95 annual fee
- Requires Excellent Credit