The TD Cash Credit Card is a great match for anyone who eats out or buys groceries frequently. This card offers up to 3% cash back on dining (including takeout and delivery), 2% cash back on grocery purchases, and 1% on all other purchases.
- Earn 3% cash back on dining purchases (including takeout and delivery)
- Earn 2% cash back on grocery purchases
- Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Earn a $150 bonus after spending $500 within your first 3 months.
- 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers for 12 billing periods
Pros & Cons
- High-rate rewards on dining and grocery purchases
- No annual fee
- Requires good to excellent credit
- Foreign transaction fee of 3%
Credit card companies consider a number of factors when evaluating an application. These factors may include income, debt, existing credit cards and, of course, the applicant's credit score.
While credit card issuers do not publish the criteria for approval, we collect publicly available data on credit scores for those who have been either approved or denied for a credit card. Keep in mind that we cannot verify this information and an issuer's credit score requirements can change over time.
- Approved (10/06/2020): 755 (Experian)--$2,000 credit limit
- Approved (07/01/2018): 850 (Experian)--$5,000 credit limit