While U.S. Bank is not the most recognizable brand when it comes to credit cards, it offers several excellent credit cards. In fact, its 0% APR balance transfer offers is one of the longest available today. Here are the best U.S. Bank credit cards currently available.
Minneapolis-based U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB), with nearly $500 billion in assets, is the parent company of U.S. Bank National Association, the 5th largest commercial bank in the United States. The company operates over 3,000 branches with ATMs in over 40, and provides a comprehensive line of credit cards, banking, brokerage, insurance, investment, mortgage, trust and payment services products to consumers, businesses and institutions.
US Bank has some of the top credit card offers available. From 0% balance transfer to cash back to rewards, US Bank credit cards offer something for just about everybody looking for credit card offers.
U.S. Bank Altitude Go Visa Signature Card
- Earn 20,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases with the card in the first 90 days.
- Earn 4X points on restaurant purchases–takeout, food delivery and dining
- Earn 2X points at grocery stores (including delivery), gas stations and streaming services
- Earn 1X points on all other purchases
- You’ll get a $15 credit for annual streaming services with Netflix and Spotify
- 0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles. After that, a variable APR applies, currently 19.49% - 28.49%.
- No annual fee
U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card
- 0% Intro APR: 0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 18 billing cycles. After that, a variable APR currently 18.99% - 28.99%.
- Annual Fee: $0
- Benefits: Choose your own payment due date that fits your schedule. Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your U.S.Bank Visa(R) Platinum Credit Card. Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply.
- Terms and conditions apply.
U.S. Bank Altitude® Connect Visa Signature® Card
- 5x Points on prepaid hotel bookings, and car rentals through Altitude Rewards Center
- 4x Points on travel, gas purchases, and EV charging stations
- 2x Points at grocery stores, dining, grocery delivery, and streaming services
- Earn 1x on all other eligible purchases
- $30 streaming service credit after 11 months of streaming purchases
- No foreign transaction fee
- TSA PreCheck or Global Entry: Up to $100 in statement credits to reimburse your application fee once every four years.
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95