I’ve carried the Chase Sapphire Reserve Card since Chase launched it in 2016. It’s signup bonus, travel credit, enhanced points on travel and dining, and its 50% points bonus when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards more than make up for the annual fee. Last year alone the card generated points for me that were worth $1,122.79. Your mileage may vary.
Related: Chase Sapphire Reserve Card Review
Chase Sapphire Reserve Card
- Welcome Offer: Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- $300 Annual Travel Credit
- 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit.
- 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- $0 foreign transaction fees.
- Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Access to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority Pass™
- Select Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®
Apply Online: Get details on how to apply for this card.
|Purchase APR||See Rates & Fees|
|Penalty APR||See Rates & Fees|
|Cash Advance APR||See Rates & Fees|
|Annual Fee||See Rates & Fees|
|Cash Advance Fee||See Rates & Fees|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||See Rates & Fees|
|Late Payment Fee||See Rates & Fees|
|Returned Payment Fee||See Rates & Fees|
Introductory Purchase APRNone
Introductory Balance Transfer APRNone
Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards points after spending $4,000 in the first 3 months.
|*3X points on travel worldwide, immediately after earning your $300 annual travel credit. and 3x points on dining at restaurants worldwide.|
|All Other Purchases||1%|
|$300||travel||1 year||Automatically receive up to $300 in statement credits as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year.|
|$60||dining||1 year||Earn up to $120 in statement credits on DoorDash purchases through December 31, 2021 – that's $60 in statement credits through December 2020 and another $60 in statement credits through December 2021.|
We last updated the data in this credit card article on April 29, 2020. Please confirm all terms and conditions with the credit card issuer before applying for any credit card.