The Hotels.com® Rewards Visa® Credit Card is for anyone who frequently books a hotel stay. This card helps you earn rewards to use towards those bookings as well. The card comes with no annual fee and a sign-up bonus.
- Sign-up bonus: Get 2 reward nights worth $250 total (max $125 per night), when you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
- Rewards: Collect 1 stamp each time you spend $500 on purchases with your card and collect 1 stamp for every night you stay at any eligible property booked on Hotels.com. When you collect 10 stamps, you’ll get 1 reward night to redeem on future bookings through Hotels.com
- Annual Fee: $0
The Hotels.com® Rewards Visa® Credit Card is for anyone who frequently books a hotel stay. This card helps you earn rewards to use towards those bookings as well. The card comes with no annual fee, and a sign-up bonus.
Pros & Cons
- Sign-up bonus
- No annual fee
- Rewards can be used at over 500,000 locations
- Stamp rewards
- No foreign transaction fee
- Not everyone is eligible for the sign-up bonus
- High APR
Features and Benefits
- Cell Phone Protection: When you use your card to pay your monthly phone bill, you can get up to $600 protection against damage or theft.
- Travel Protection Package: 24/7 emergency assistance when traveling from home.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Reimbursement for covered damages that are caused by collision or theft.
- Roadside Dispatch: A pay-per-use roadside assistance program that is accessible 24/7. This service includes services such as towing, fuel delivery, lock-out services, and more.
- Trip Cancellation and Interruption: These benefits can cover up to $2,000 per insured person for non-refundable common carrier tickets paid from your account.