While U.S. Bank is not the most recognizable brand when it comes to credit cards, it offers several excellent credit cards. In fact, its 0% APR balance transfer offers is one of the longest available today. Here are the best U.S. Bank credit cards currently available.
Minneapolis-based U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB), with nearly $500 billion in assets, is the parent company of U.S. Bank National Association, the 5th largest commercial bank in the United States. The company operates over 3,000 branches with ATMs in over 40, and provides a comprehensive line of credit cards, banking, brokerage, insurance, investment, mortgage, trust and payment services products to consumers, businesses and institutions.
US Bank has some of the top credit card offers available. From 0% balance transfer to cash back to rewards, US Bank credit cards offer something for just about everybody looking for credit card offers.
U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card
The U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card is a rewards card that pays up to 4x points. It also offers a 25,000 point bonus and a 0% introductory APR. There is no annual fee.
- Earn 25,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases with the card in the first 90 days.
- Earn 4X points on restaurant purchases–takeout, food delivery and dining
- Earn 2X points at grocery stores (including delivery), gas stations and streaming services
- Earn 1X points on all other purchases
- You’ll get a $15 credit for annual streaming services with Netflix and Spotify
- 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 billing cycles
- No annual fee
U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card
The U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card is U.S. Bank’s premier 0% APR card. It currently offers a 0% on purchases and balance transfers for 20 billing cycles.
- 0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 20 billing cycles. After that, a variable APR
- No Annual Fee*
- Choose your own payment due date that fits your schedule.
- Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your U.S.Bank Visa® Platinum Credit Card. Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply.
U.S. Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature® Card
This cash back card pays up to 5% cash back on the first $2,000 spent each quarter on two categories of your choosing. That benefit along could generate $100 in cash back per quarter, or $400 each year. There is no annual fee and U.S. Bank offers a $200 signup bonus after making $500 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
U.S. Bank Altitude® Reserve Visa Infinite® Card
This is a more expensive version of the U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card. The first thing to note is that it costs $400 a year. For that big annual fee, you get up to 5x points on some purchases and the chance to earn 50,000 bonus points as a welcome offer.
U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Gold American Express® Card
With this travel rewards card you can earn up to 5x FlexPoints on certain travel purchases. You also earn 3x FlexPoints at restaurants and 2x FlexPoints at airlines and gas stations. You can earn a 30,000 bonus with $450 when you spend $2,000 in purchases in the first four months. There is an $85 annual fee.
U.S. Bank Secured Visa® Card
U.S. Bank offers one of the few secured cards that doesn’t charge an annual fee. With the U.S. Bank Secured Visa® Card, your security deposit of $300 to $5,000 is also your credit limit. The deposit is held in an FDIC-insured account.