The Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card offers one of the largest signup bonuses and up to 3x reward points per $1 spent on the card. In addition, cardholders receive a 25% point bonus when using the rewards to book travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. Combined with a reasonable annual fee, this card makes our list of the best business credit cards.
Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card
- Signup Bonus: Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Bonus Points worth $1,250 toward travel redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 3X Points Reward: Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
- 1X Points Reward: Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn
- Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more
- No foreign transaction fees
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- $95 Annual Fee
|Purchase APR||15.99% - 20.99% Variable|
|Penalty APR||29.99% Variable|
|Cash Advance APR||24.99% Variable|
|Cash Advance Fee||5% (minimum $15)|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Late Payment Fee||$39|
|Returned Payment Fee||$39|
Introductory Purchase APRNone
Introductory Balance Transfer APRNone
Earn 100,000 Points after spending $15,000 in the first 3 months.
|Category||Reward Rate||Spending Cap|
|Cable||3%||On up to $150,000 in purchases every year, then 1%.|
|Internet||3%||On up to $150,000 in purchases every year, then 1%.|
|Phone Services||3%||On up to $150,000 in purchases every year, then 1%.|
|Select Advertising Purchases||3%||On up to $150,000 in purchases every year, then 1%.|
|Travel||3%||On up to $150,000 in purchases every year, then 1%.|
|*Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent in combined purchases on travel, shipping purchases, Internet, cable and phone services, and on advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines each account anniversary year.|
|All Other Purchases||1%|
We last updated the data in this credit card article on April 4, 2020. Please confirm all terms and conditions with the credit card issuer before applying for any credit card.