The First Progress Platinum Prestige Mastercard Secured is a no-frills card designed for those who want to rebuild their credit. Reports to all 3 credit bureaus, but frankly, there are better options.
- Receive Your Card More Quickly with New Expedited Processing Option
- No Credit History or Minimum Credit Score Required for Approval
- Quick and Complete Online Application
- Good for Car Rental, Hotels; Anywhere Credit Cards Are Accepted
- Monthly Reporting to all 3 Major Credit Bureaus to Establish
- Credit History Credit Line Secured by Your Fully-Refundable Deposit of $200 — $2,000 Submitted with Application
- Just Pay Off Your Balance and Receive Your Deposit Back at Any Time
- 24/7 Online Access to Your Account
- Nationwide Program though not yet available in NY, IA, AR, or WI * See Card Terms.
- Apply in just a few moments with no negative impact to your credit score; no credit inquiry will be recorded in your credit bureau file
Pros & Cons
- Reports to all 3 credit bureaus
- No credit history or minimum credit score required
- Credit limits up to $2,000 based on refundable security deposit
- Annual fee
- No rewards
- No 0% APR
There are both secured and unsecured alternatives that are better than the First Progress Platinum Prestige Mastercard Secured. Here are a few of them:
You can find more secured cards and cards designed for those with poor credit.