The Self Secured Visa Credit Card is part of Self’s Credit Builder Loan program. Once you’ve made 3 on-time monthly payments to your credit builder loan, you can apply for the secured card.
- Combined credit builder account and secured card products to help you build credit and save money.
- No credit check.
- No credit history required.
- Start with a credit builder account that reports to all 3 credit bureaus.
- Each on-time monthly payment builds credit history and savings. Choose the plan that works for you.
- Make at least 3 monthly payments on time, have $100 or more in savings progress in your account, and be in good standing.** You’ll automatically be eligible for the Self Visa® Credit Card, without a credit check.
- Your savings progress from your Credit Builder Account acts as your refundable security deposit.
- The Self Visa® Credit Card is accepted at millions of locations in the U.S.
- Stay on track with credit utilization monitoring, auto pay, account reminders, a mobile app, and dedicated customer support.
Pros & Cons
- Relatively low annual fee
- Reports to all 3 credit bureaus
- Requires a credit builder loan first
- No rewards