The Synchrony Premier World Mastercard is a 2% cash back card that is very simple, and easy to use. Your rewards are automatically sent to your statement each month, and it doesn’t even come with an annual fee.
- Cash Back: Earn 2% cash back on all purchases (no rotating categories)
- Annual Fee: $0
- Credits & Discounts: Lyft, HelloFresh and DoorDash
- Other Perks: Contactless payment, identity theft protection, Rewards are automatically added to your statement each month
The Synchrony Premier World Mastercard is a 2% cash back card that is now available to the public. This card allows you to earn 2% cash back on any purchase. With no annual fee, this card makes it very easy to earn rewards, and they are then automatically sent to your statement each month. The Synchrony Premier World Mastercard is a easy to use cash back card, that requires very minimum effort from the card holder.
Pros & Cons
- Offers 2% cash back on all purchases
- No annual fee
- Rewards are automatically added to your statement each month
- No earning cap
- Requires good to excellent credit
- No signup bonus
Earn 2% cash back on all purchases. Purchases not eligible can still earn 1% cash back.
Features and Benefits
- Cell Phone Protection
- Lyft credits
- ID Theft Protection
- DoorDash membership and discount
- Hello Fresh credits
- Priceless® Experiences
- Mastercard Travel and Lifestyles services
- Zero Liability Protection
Credit card companies consider a number of factors when evaluating an application. These factors may include income, debt, existing credit cards and, of course, the applicant's credit score.
While credit card issuers do not publish the criteria for approval, we collect publicly available data on credit scores for those who have been either approved or denied for a credit card. Keep in mind that we cannot verify this information and an issuer's credit score requirements can change over time.
- Approved (08/11/2021): 749 (TransUnion)--$7,000 credit limit